Mobile Phone Recycling for Corporate Organisations
All Companies have many mobile phones being used by both internal and external staff, all constantly being upgraded.
Have you ever thought want happens to the old phones, or where they go?
In most cases there is a value to these phones, and almost certainly additional revenue to be gained.
Along side this the majority of your employees will have old mobile phones, forgotten, hidden away at home. Eventually to be thrown out.
How Can You Raise Funds?
There are three options as to how your Company may want to look at the collection and distribution of these old mobile phones.
- Business / Company mobile phones – Separately collected and any monies received re invested back into the business
- Employees personal mobile phones – Donated and collected separately with funding going to a preferred charity of the companies choice
- Business & Employees mobile phones – Collected jointly and all revenue donated to preferred charity.
Why work with forgottenmobile.com?
- The options are endless and it really is a joint sharing of ideas to maximise the additional revenue or donations for your preferred charity
- With your Company we really want to work proactively taking as much hassle out of the administration and collection process and creating the maximum generation of additional revenue
- The amount of additional funding can soon build momentum into £1,000's
- At forgottenmobile.com we feel that we offer the complete hassle free solution for any Company.
Please contact us to discuss raising funds.
8th June 2012
forgottenmobile.com are excited to be working with MTV Staying Alive Foundation to help raise funds.
6th June 2012
Help raise funds for the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund by recycling your unwanted mobile phones.
See all news